Get all the tools you need to help promote the 2023 Dallas Chocolate Festival.
Use the tools on this page to help your fans and followers know that you are participating in the Dallas Chocolate Festival and how they can come and support you at the event.
Answers to FAQ:
- The Dallas Chocolate Festival is back in person for three days (Friday night, Saturday and Sunday daytime)
- All Festival details can be found at DallasChocolate.org
- Tickets can be purchased at DallasChocolate.org or directly at Humanitix.
- There will be over 30 exhibitors including bean to bar makers, chocolatiers, pastry chefs, equipment makers, and more!
- The Main Event is Saturday September 9th from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM & Sunday September 10th from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM at FIG in Downtown Dallas (1807 Ross Ave.).
- Entry times are staggered to keep the flow steady on Saturday and Sunday. Entry times on Saturday are 10:00 AM, 12:00 Noon, and 2:00 PM. Entry times on Sunday are 10:00 AM & 1:00 PM.
- The Main Events are Family friendly. The VIP Party is 21+
- Adult tickets are $125 for Friday night, $40 for Saturday, and $30 for Sunday.
- Kids tickets are $15 on Saturday & are $10 on Sunday
- The VIP Party is Friday, September 8th at FIG in Downtown Dallas (1807 Ross Ave.) from 7:00 – 10:00PM. We are preparing for up to 500 guests. Ages 21 and up. Food, cocktails, and a VIP bag are provided to attendees. Valet parking on Akard is complimentary for this event (there is a small fee for valet on Saturday and Sunday).
- The DCF Experiences will be happening on site at FIG on Saturday & Sunday. These are special events, most of them involve alcohol, that are in a separate room at FIG. Spaces are limited. Each experience is individually ticketed.
- We are preparing for up to 1500 – 2000 guests over the weekend.
Below are images for social media posts. Use these in a post or two to let your followers know you are coming. Drop our images on top of your posts or use our dreamy background to let people know you are coming. You are free to use these as you wish.
On your desktop, you simply right click on the image and then select “Save Image to Downloads.” You can access it from there. Or, if you’re all in on your phone, just take a screen shot and then crop down to a square to remove the excess screen to have a clean image for your post.
When promoting the festival here are some helpful copy points: