Get all the tools you need to help promote the 2022 Dallas Chocolate Festival.
Use the tools on this page to help your fans and followers know that you are participating in the Dallas Chocolate Festival and how they can come and support you there.
- The Dallas Chocolate Festival is back in person for the first time since 2019
- All festival details can be found at DallasChocolate.org
- Tickets can be purchased at DallasChocolate.org or directly at Humanitix.
- There will be over 35 exhibitors including bean to bar makers, chocolatiers, pastry chefs, equipment makers, and more!
- The Main Event is Saturday September 10th at the F.I.G. in Downtown Dallas (1807 Ross Ave.) from 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM. We are preparing for up to 2000 guests. Entry times are staggered to keep the flow steady all day. Entry times are 10:00 AM, 12:00 Noon, and 2:00 PM. Family friendly. Tickets are $35 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 to 12. Parking is TBA.
- The VIP Party is Friday, September 9th at the F.I.G. in Downtown Dallas (1807 Ross Ave.) from 7:00 – 10:00PM. We are preparing for up to 500 guests. Ages 21 and up. Food, cocktails, and a VIP bag are provided to attendees. Tickets are $100 + tax/fees. Valet parking on Akard is complimentary for this event.
- The DCF Experiences will be happening on site at the F.I.G on Sunday, September 11th. More details coming soon. Spaces are limited. Each experience is individually ticketed.
Below are event logos for social media posts (square and rectangle). Use these in a post or two to let your followers know you are coming. We’ve also included some of our design elements with blank backgrounds. Drop our images on top of your posts or use our outer space background to let people know you are coming.
On your desktop, you simply right click on the image and then select “Save Image to Downloads.” You can access it from there. Or, if you’re all in on your phone, just take a screen shot and then crop down to a square to remove the excess screen to have a clean image for your post.
When promoting the festival here are some helpful copy points: