Looking for something?
Here’s an archive of all the emails that have been sent to 2019 Registered Exhibitors (this is for anyone who will have a booth during the event from Sept. 6-8, 2019). If you need details on logistics that came via email to registered exhibitors: Lodging, Health Permits, Load In, Vendor Speed Dating, etc. it will show up here about a day after it’s made it to your inbox.
We know things get lost, so we put ’em all here for back up.
If you have questions that aren’t answered here send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered Exhibitor Email Archive
Directions for reserving a discounted hotel room at the Fairmont and submitting food permits (Due August 1, 2019)
Sent: May 2, 2019
Promotional Opportunities for Exhibitors
Sent: July 15, 2019
Other Useful Vendor News
What’s returning from last year:
Spaced entry times to keep traffic flow consistent throughout the day.
Same venue, with two booth sizes to chose from
Interactive Kids Area
Ability to sell to up to 3500 chocolate enthusiasts.
Promotion support (posters, post cards, social media promotion, print advertising, TV appearances) leading up to the Festival
Load straight to your booth on load in day.
An extra opportunity to sell: Friday Night VIP night is for sampling and selling to our VIP guests and the media
Later start time on Saturday (11:00 AM rather than 9:00AM)
Separate areas for demos and presentations for increased seating and improved audio.
Date: Friday, September 6, 7 – 10PM. Saturday and Sunday, September 7-8, 2019 11:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Fashion Institute Gallery (The F.I.G.) in Downtown Dallas
Attendance/Tickets: VIPs ($75), General Admission ($35), Children ages 4-11 ($7)
Parking: Valet and Lot parking (complimentary valet for Friday event, Sat./Sun. Valet is $10 and lot parking is $5)
“The Story of Chocolate” for the theme of the 10th Annual Event.
SUNDAY! The main event will now run on Saturday 9/7 AND Sunday 9/8. Both days will be 11:00 – 5:00. (approx. 1200 – 1500 guests EACH DAY).
Workshops will now take place at the F.I.G. during the festival on Saturday and Sunday
One-night-only exclusive long-table 10th Anniversary dinner to kick off chocolate season at the Fairmont on Saturday, August 17th.
The Dallas Chocolate Festival has always been about promoting artisan chocolate. It continues to garner rave reviews from the media and attendees because our vendors have been active participants in that success. Please read through the benefits, responsibilities, and opportunities listed here to see how your company can be involved in this event.
Benefits to the Vendor Include:
- Press coverage from food related websites and publications
- Promotion on DallasChocolate.org website and social media leading up to the event
- A social media kit to promote the festival on your own outlets.
- Event posters and postcards to use with your customers.
- An opportunity to sell to a very targeted market of over 3000 chocolate lovers.
- An opportunity to network within the chocolate community.
In order for the event to be a success, our vendors need to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2000 samples (they can be small, they don’t need to be full size bonbons).
- Staffing for your table the entirety of the event
- Certification that all food handed out and sold was made in a certified commercial kitchen.
- Your own insurance (DallasChocolate.org will have event insurance, but it does not cover vendors specifically.)
- Booth decoration and display. A table with draping will be provided. Bring your own signage, product, and display pieces to showcase and sell your amazing products.
- Selling – you must be prepared to receive payment, collect taxes, etc. via cash, credit card, etc.
We are always looking for vendors who want to get more involved. Other ways you can get your name and your product in front of chocolate lovers include:
- Contributing product for the VIP bags
- Participating in media interviews (tv, radio, print, web)
- Instagram Takeover of @DallasChocolate for a day leading up to the event.
- Presenting a demonstration or leading a class at the festival (bonbon decorating, tempering chocolate, selecting flavor combinations, your personal chocolate journey, etc.)
If you are interested in participating in any of these ways, please let us know!
There are multiple levels for vendors wishing to participate. The Standard, and the Premium. Both levels are available in a single (8′ foot) or double wide (16′) booth space. Read below to see the options available for each.
Standard Vendor (Single: $600 / Double Wide: $1200)
This package is available to chocolate-related businesses that want to share their confections with chocolate lovers of North Texas. This is the ideal choice for independent chocolatiers and bean-to-bar chocolate makers. The package includes:
- Table in the main hall of the Festival for sales, sampling, display, etc.
- Posters and flyers to distribute at your business
- Social Media Digital Press Kit
- Lunch for 2 on each Festival day (additional lunches may be purchased for approx. $10)
- Dallas food permits
- Name listed in program, printed materials, and on the website
- Social media mentions
Premium Level Package (+ $125 to booth registration costs)
Includes all the benefits as the standard level. In addition, premium level vendors will receive:
- Premium booth placement on the show floor.
- Instagram Takeover day on DallasChocolate’s page.
- Social Media Feature Coverage
- Logo on website
- Spaces are limited
For companies with more than 20 employees or a national reach, we have sponsorship tables with additional benefits starting at $1000. Email us here if you are interested in a sponsorship package.)